Plans

 Goals
Trust in the Lord
“Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. 3 Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed. (Habakkuk 2:2-3)

Yes, my friends, it a new year, new day, new season and new month. Everything is brand new. Therefore we must learn to forget about the old and make way for the new things God has in store for us. We must have new visions and new ideas. New dreams and new hope and most of all, we must learn to trust in the Lord even more. God is not a man to promise and not fulfill. He doesn’t tell us to go forward and leave us. No He is ALWAYS with us, in good times, bad times and in between times. We should ask ourselves, are we with him?

Everyday God makes Himself, available and accessible to us. But if we don’t make time to spend with Him, how can we know what He has in store for us. Not just anytime but quality time. We must learn how to put God first in everything we do and he will always direct our paths. Each day I am learning to trust in the Lord more and more, because if I don’t acknowledge Him, in everything I do, I will be lost. God loves each of us dearly, none of us is perfect. But He is and that’s why He can forgive us daily and encourages us to keep moving forward despite our faults.

I don’t know about you but, I will trust in the Lord more than ever this year because he has never steered me wrong. He never left me when I felt alone. He never left me when things got harder. He never saw my faults but he look beyond them. Don’t focus on your limitations but look to Jesus. Trust him with your goals, dreams and desires. Trust that He is faithful and He will always have your back. As the above verse say, write your vision and make it clear. Learn to trust the Lord with your dreams and watch it blossom. Seek him at all times and have the desires of your heart. Be blessed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold