Trusting

 Jesus
Surrender all to Jesus!!!
“Surrender your heart to God, turn to him in prayer, and give up your sins even those you do in secret. Then you won’t be ashamed; you will be confident and fearless” (Job 11:13-15).

When your trust is in Jesus, that's a real good thing! There are times when you don’t seem like yourself. You feel frustrated, you feel burden, and you feel  to give up. But that’s when you have to trust in the Lord even more and not on your feelings or emotions. Feelings can make you feel happy today and sad tomorrow. But when you are grounded in the word of God, He overrides every feeling, emotions, loneliness, frustrations, etc.

Yesterday, I was not feeling like myself. I felt worried, frustrated aggravated etc. you name it I felt it. At one point, I was praying and asking the Lord for help but it seems like it was not working. Then I began to pray harder, expressing myself to the Lord, telling him how I felt and didn’t understand why I felt that way. I notice when I began to be honest with myself and God, I began feeling much better. I recognize that sometimes we have to release all our problems, issues, fears and concern to the Lord and he always come in and releases us of them.


My friends, it is never good to rely or make decision when you are not firm in your thinking. It’s always best to seek the advice of the Lord. Pray and pray until you can’t pray no more. If that fails, worship like never before. Always remember that greater is He who is in you that he that is in the world. Yes, God give each of us self-control and he never gives to us what we cannot handle or bear. He promises when they enemy comes in like a flood; he will always rise up a standard. Yes He will. Be encouraged today and know that God will never leave you or forsake you. Keep trusting in him. Surrender all to him and receive the desires of your heart. Be Blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold