Attack

Image result for passageway
God, will always make away!
It’s amazing when your complete trust is in the Lord. For no weapons forming against you shall EVER prosper, in Jesus name. Amen. I don’t know about you but I love the Lord because he always takes care of me. When you are a child of God, the devil likes to attack you. But when your hope and trust is in the Lord, nothing will prosper because at his command everything MUST bow.

Lately, I can feel the attacks of my enemies coming from all around. But my mind is made up; I will stand on the promises of God. I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. Each day as I learn to trust in the Lord more and more, I know he is taking care of my battles. And all I need to do is to keep my faith alive by trusting in him more and remind myself daily of his promises over my life.

My friends, God is always a good God and anytime you seem to think otherwise, check yourself. It’s time to pray even more and trust him more. Don’t be fooled that God is only with you in good times. But recognize that he is there in every season and in all seasons there is a reason for your trials. Don’t be discouraged and don’t lose hope. Let you prayers glorify the Lord. In everything you do, acknowledge him. Know that he is always present.

The word of God say, “be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).Amen.  My friends when trials come your way don’t ask yourself, what are you doing wrong? But ask the Lord to help you keep doing the right things at all times.  I recognize that when you are doing what God says, that’s when they enemy tries to attack. Nevertheless, satan plans will ALWAYS fail when God is in control. Whatever you do, don’t stop trusting in the Lord. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold