Forgiveness

Image result for forgiveness
Jesus ALWAYS forgive us!
The Bible tells us that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. But they are time these simple words can be difficult to exemplify, in your daily walk with the Lord. Nevertheless, when you are a child of God following and obeying his words, bring blessings in your life.   

We who speak and encourage others with the word of God, often are test by them. Just recently, I was put to the test, about loving and forgiving others when they have wronged me. Let me tell you, it was not always easy, but, when you allow God to work and seek his assistance it becomes easier. There was a time in my live when the enemy would cause confusion in my surrounding, where a simple misunderstanding would turn into a big argument. It would stop, but, then I found myself holding it against the person. However, I never stop discussing my concern with the Lord. He said, “If you trust me, let it go. Just as I forgive you each time you do wrong, so must you”. Let me tell you it was hard, but I was recently challenged again, and guess what I let it go and it was such a great feeling. Because instead of being angry about what the other person said, I give it to God and he worked it out, where I was able to show love. Just then the Lord, reminded me of when I would have allowed the situation to frustrate me and how I have grown. Amen and praise be to his name.

There will be a time when others around you will frustrate and say thing that will hurt you. But you must give it to Jesus, so he can work it out. In the Bible it tells us when Peter asked the Lord how many times should he forgive a brother or sister who has done wrong. Peter asked if seven times, but Jesus responded and said “no, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven! (Mathew 18:21). Amen. Wow, when you think about it, that’s an enormous among of times and we must remind ourselves about this verse when we find it difficult to forgive other who has done wrong to us. I don’t know what you are holding in your heart against anyone, but let me tell you until you forgive them God cannot work in your life. Rest assured that each and every word in the Bible is TRUE and God words does not LIE!!!! It means what it said.

The challenge for today is to check yourself, and give everything to God. Tell him what you like and don’t like. Ask him to help you in areas that need to be worked on. And accept whatever changes or correction, he brings to you. None of us is perfect but when we let go and allow the Holy Spirit to change us, things work out much better in our life. Yes, I too have faults, but I thank God that he always brings correction and due to my obedience, I can testify about his goodness. Who do you want to be in control of your life, the devil or God? God is much more lenient and his never-ending love and grace, never seizes. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold