Future

Image result for trust
Trust in Jesus!
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11). Amen

God is awesome and wonderful. He is always there, right by our sides. When your trust is in the Lord you don’t worry, but, you pray about everything. Trusting in the Lord does not mean you wouldn’t be faced with trials. But rather, you know you will overcome. Because God promises us that he will never leave us or forsake us.

Trust and trust and trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. People of God’s  take your eyes off your problems and trust in the Lord. O’ my soul I say, trust in the Lord. O’ my heart I say trust in the Lord. O’ my spirit, I say trust in the Lord. Trust and trust again I tell myself in the Lord and lean not to my own understanding. Yes my friends, just trust in him today, tomorrow and forever. Trust like never before.

Today be encouraged and keep trusting in the Lord. Despite, what you are seeing trust in the Lord. Don’t give in and don’t give up. Rest assured that God is always on your side. Trust and again trust in the Lord. Receive the peace of God and continue to trust in the Lord. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold