Thank You

Image result for thank you
God is Faithful!
"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing”. Zephaniah 3:17

What a mighty God we serve. It’s such a blessing when you are doing the work of the Lord. It has been four  years since I began writing. I had no idea where it would take me but I thank God because when he is directing your path you will prosper and you will be able to help others. When God blesses us, he wants us to bless others. We don’t always need money or material things to bless others. Sometimes, it could be simple as listening to them, giving them a huge or encouraging them with the word of God.

Had anyone told me four year ago, I would be sitting writing and encourage many, I would have said no not me because I thought I didn’t have the skills or qualification to write and encourage others. I must say I love working with people. I love to know, that I am able to encourage and empower them. I may not have the financial resources to give to them, but I have the word of God to encourage them.

There is nothing better than giving or sharing the blessings and the word of God. He is the way maker, they provider of all, the blesser of all, they healer of all. Overall, it’s only him who can make away for you.  We must learn to encourage each other and share the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Today, I want to say thank you. Thank you for reading, thank you for encouraging me to write. Thank you for choosing to read my work and allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to you, because without him we are nothing.  I thank God for using me to help encourage you with his words. I pray that his grace and mercies will continue be among us, encouraging and guiding us every day. So again I say thank you and may the blessings of the Lord always be upon you and me guiding our every steps. Thank you and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold