I will OVERCOME

Image result for flower
God is ALWAYS with you
Fear is an emotion that can paralyze a person. According to the dictionary, fear means to “to be afraid or apprehensive”. The Bible tells us “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4). However, there are times when you are walking through that valley and you forget the word of God, which says he will always be with us.
Fear is a spirit from the devil himself, to keep people living in fear and this cause them to become paralyzed or cripple where they are unable to move. Even some of us who are believers, sometimes have things that we are afraid of. But we must remember that we served a God who is bigger than FEAR. I believe this a spirit that needs to be recognized and once you acknowledge that it is there, give it to Jesus.
We must get into the habit of reminding ourselves of word and promise of God which states,
“The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1)
“The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Psalm 118:6)
“You who fear him, trust in the LORD-- he is their help and shield” (Psalm 115:11)
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."(Deut. 31.6)
“When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?” (Psalms 56:3-4) and the list goes on.
We have to encourage ourselves with the word to overcome that spirits of fear in our lives. There are times I get afraid, when I have to get something done, especially, when I have tackled that situation many times without any success. I start to get that feeling deep down, but then I begin to pray and remind myself if God is for me, who can be against me. I will tell you this much, I will not let anything stop me from overcoming and walking into my double honor this year. I will try and even without success the first time, I will keep trying again and again until I have the victory. The Lord has promised you and me many things, but the enemies try to make you feels as though God is not going to come through. But HE IS A LIAR FROM THE PITY OF HELL. MY Bible and the word of God tell me, though it tarries, it will come to past. I receive it in Jesus name. Amen. What about you? Are you going to allow fear to stop you? I hope NOT! Be blessed and speak to the Lord about your fears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold