Waiting

Image result for flowers
Wait on the Lord
How often do you feel like quitting? But your faith to trust in the Great I Am keeps you going. For those who truly trust in the Lord, know that nothing forming against you will prosper.  Sometimes the pressure makes me want to give up. But I tell you when God is for you; know that He is for you. Don’t let the storms of today make you be afraid to stand on the promises of God. God is faithful and we must be faithful to him, by keeping our faith alive, trusting that he will make away. He is always with us in good times and bad time. Acknowledging that He is, the God of the valley and God of the mountains and He never changes.

There are times, when we have to stand still, but the stillness can feel like forever. Know that God is working. As you are waiting, keep your eyes on Him. Keep praying, keep on believing and trusting. Despite all the attacks, that is coming your way! Don’t leave your position, and lean not to your own understanding. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul (psalms 143:8). My friends, know that your victory is in front and not behind. God will come through, for His words are always TRUE!!!
Waiting
As I wait, I am feeling alone
As I wait, I am feeling inpatient
As I wait, I am feeling to turn back
As I wait, I am feeling discourage
As I wait, for my blessing, I feel frustrated
As I wait, time does not move
As I wait, I feel distracted
As I wait, the troubles oppress me
But as I wait, my God will provide for me, because He is always on time.

Waiting can sometimes be hard, but it’s better to wait on the Lord, before you quit, not knowing the outcome. Wait on Jesus. Trust in Jesus and he will make away. Be blessed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold