Unkown

Image result for unkown
God is with you!
It’s so wonderful, when your hope is in the Lord, because you know that you are never alone.  When you are standing on the Solid Rock, Jesus Christ you don’t have to fear what is coming against you. You don’t have to panic and question why anything negative is coming your way. Rather, you just pray and worship and watch how God defeat your enemies.  Every good thing comes from God. But in order to receiving your blessings you sometimes have to go into the enemy camp and recovery it.

Nothing good comes without any fight. Nothing comes to you, just like that. There are times you have to be persistence, you have to be determined. You have set your face and mind like a flint not to move, but, to look straight ahead. The enemy might try to knock you down, but you must get back up and keep moving forward. You must be like an express train, only stopping at you desire destination. Everything that looks impossible will become possible when you allow Jesus to be your navigator.

There are times I have difficulties but I never ceases to stop hoping in the Lord. There are times, my body say give in, but my spirit reminds me that I am never alone. It reminds me that I don’t need to be afraid or I don’t need to worry but through prayers, I let my request be known unto the Lord. In fact the word of God said, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a] And from the perilous pestilence. 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday”.(Psalm 91:1-6). Amen

Wow just those simple words remind me that God is always with me. I am reassured of his daily presence in my life. Today you might be feeling alone or afraid of the unknown, but I am here to tell you don’t be afraid of what is coming against you. Just stand your grounds and know that when God is for you, nothing coming against you shall prosper. Know that God will give to you what he promises. He will never leave you or forsake you. Be encouraged and never stop hoping in Jesus, he is always your present help in times of trouble. Seek his face. Seek his presence and see changes. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold