NO Shame

Image result for sunflowers
Hope in Jesus 
Dear Friends,

Don’t lose hope in your storms. God is always faithful. There are times we feel discourage but we must be reassured that God is always in control. He never sleeps or slumbers. We must learn to be confident that He is able to supply or needs. He is able to calm every storm. He is able to bring us out of the valley of the shadows of death. God is faith. Have faith!

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust,[a]My great army which I sent among you. 26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. 27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame (Joel 2:25-27).Amen. 

Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold