Divine

 Beauty
Patience is truly divine, when you are waiting on the Lord. The beauty about patience, is when your complete trust is in the Lord, alone you know that he will always rescue you, despite, what your natural eyes is seeing. Sometimes, while waiting the time seems like it’s not moving and other times it is moving too fast. Nevertheless, God is always on time. Today, I give God praise because he did not give to me, my blessings when I thought I need it. Rather it was on his time. Had I receive my blessings too earlier, I would have missed his true power being manifest in my life. I would be lost in the world without any hope for my future.

However, when Christ Jesus is in your live, it is with a certainty that you can always face tomorrow. Can you look back and see how God’s grace has brought you through some situations, you thought was hopeless? As I look back at my old life, I can see, it was God’s grace and mercies that keep me going, for so long and I thank him. There were times when I wish things had moved faster, and quicker. But as I look now, I am totally agreeing that God is always on time and never late. As you put your complete trust in the Lord, you begin to realize that God always protect those he truly cares about.

So it is, with reassurance the situation you are facing will soon past in Jesus name, Amen. Patience is the key, but they are times when you feel like you can’t wait or you cannot take the situation anymore! That’s when you have to stay steadfast and trust in the Lord. Remember your previous victory and know victory is yours today. Don’t be discourage, or let the time wear you out. The time of waiting allows you to build your faith. It also helps you to be patient so you can endure and overcome the present storm you currently facing and the many storms, which are coming your way.

The word of God encourages us not to give up. In 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, it states, “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal”. Amen. Therefore, keep your faith alive and don’t lose hope while waiting. But rejoice in your trials, because our God will deliver. Remember that he doesn’t give to you what you cannot handle, and he is always on time. When we put all our trust in him, it conform our obedience to him, and it allows us to experience his mercies and love for us. Be blessed and be patient.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Sabotage

Bold