Savior

 Hear my Cry
Jesus is your friend!!!
There are times we have to do something different to draw God’s attention to our situation. We have to cry out and ask him to help us, especially when we are feeling low or sad. There is an awesome song that goes “pass me not of gentle savior, hear my humble cry, while other thou are calling, please don’t pass me by”. And it’s a powerful song when you sit and think about it. You are asking the Lord to bless you even though others are calling.

That’s total faith, when you don’t care what is going on around you but you are focus on the Lord himself. You are focused to point where you are saying, Lord even though you have to help others, help me, don’t pass me without first attending to my prayers or my situation. And as Believers that how we must pray, with that certainty that God, I don’t care who is standing by, help me, because I am your child. You have to do something different every time to draw God’s attention. Don’t get tired of praying. Don’t get tired of asking. Don’t get tired of trusting and standing on the promises of God. But surrender and trust in him even more! I don’t care what the problems looks like, God is able to changes your currently situation around.


The word of God says, “Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.3 For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy.4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings (Psalm 61:1-4). My friends there are time when you have to cry out to God, for him to hear you. Don’t sit with your mouth closed and think he knows, NO, NO, NO but CRY out and ask him to attend to your prayers. Rest assured that he is faithful and he promises never to leave you or forsake you. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold