Prayers

 Important
Prayers WORKS!!!
You might be saying to yourself, I don’t see any changes in my family. Why I am still praying for them. But keep praying, changes are there, you just don’t see it as yet. Let suppose you want a million dollars, do you pray one time and receive it or do you have to go before God and see what He says before you get it. Some of you might have to open a business before you get your million. Others might have to walk one block and speak with Mr. Harry, etc. But whatever you do, you have to put in work, to receive it.

It is the same with your family. You have to put in prayers, daily for them. The more you keep them in prayers, the more you are taking them out of the enemy hands. For God words, say prayers of righteous man prevails much. So don’t give up. Don’t give in and don’t stop praying for your loved ones. Trust in the Creator and He will deliver your family out of bondage, and stronghold. Believe and trust that He will make away.

You must know that God does hear your prayers and is working on your family, the word of God says, 14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for (1 John 5:14-15).   You have to believe with your heart and not emotions that God is working things out. For He is the God, who creates everything, know that He can and will changes everything. This is for you from your loved one:

Don’t Quit Praying For Me

O ’don’t quit praying for me
I know you are tired
But, please don’t stop
Ask the Heavenly Father to give you the grace to work with me
Just try and pray again!
O’ please
For we are so close
Yes, I am being set free from bondage
But keep praying for me
For if you stop, what will happen to me
Look beyond my negative words and faults
And see my needs
But keep praying for me
For I know, today is the day, I am being set free
Because of your prayers
And I want to say, thank you in Jesus name, for praying for me. Amen Be Blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold