Listening vs Hearing

God Listen and Hear us

Do you every feel like you are praying and God doesn’t hear you.
I ask the Lord why that is, and this is what He said: I could only hear you when you ask and only listening when you complain.
He said: Let suppose you need a job and you told your friend you need a job. The next week your friend said I found Susie a job.
You become upset and said s/he not my friend, because they know I need a job.
The question is? Did you tell them you are looking for job and if s/he knows of any place that is  hiring. Or were you complaining and s/he listened.
God said if you complain He listens, not until you ask can you receive.
Next time you pray ask and receive.
Be bless
Kerensa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold