Rest



My discovery about "Rest"

"There is no rest, when you are on a conquest, you must concur your quest, before you rest"

Be Bless and know that God love you. Don't worry about the problem because you have to concur and when you do, you start all over again because you have to reach higher ground.

My Prayers

Dear Lord,
I thank you for blessing all the people who is going to read about my thought on rest Lord. I ask if anyone is tired and need rest that they will seek you and know that there is sweet peace in your rest and you will give them strength to find their conquest.May you bless and keep them safe and give them sweet rest in Jesus name I pray
Amen.


Kerensa Red rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold