Enter

Promised Land
Do what is pleasing to God...
It’s important that you become aware of when you are going to enter into your promised land. Have you ever notice, when God is about to do something good in your life, the enemy likes to show his ugly face? Well guess what that’s the time your faith would be tested and you have to stay very calm and laugh every opposition off.

Yesterday, I had such a moment. I got in trouble because the previous week I was bragging about how the Lord had made changes in my client life and he will no longer need my services. Therefore, I thought I had some free to assist others who need help. Instead of not doing anything on the Job, I check in with my colleagues to see if they were fine with me lending a hand to other colleagues, who need help.  So here I was with my happy self, assisting and glad to help my colleagues because they were overwhelmed. Not knowing that some were upset. So I was told in so many words, that it was not in my job description to help other. Now, are we serious or not? I thought when you are a team you help each other out. You give assistance, when it is need.

But you see my friend, when the devil is angry because you are doing what’s right, he will find away to come at you. However, SATAN you are a liar, from the pits of HELL and you will continue to be under my feet, in Jesus name, Amen. When you are a child of God, you assist and care for those who are in need. Nowhere, in the Bible, have I read that you need to be selfish. In fact the word of God said, “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God” (Hebrew 13:16) Amen.

Now my friends, when you are blessed and is doing what’s right before the eyes of God and NOT men, no weapons forming against you shall prosper. If you are a person who likes to help others when you can, who can stop you from being you? Don’t change who you are because others don’t like it. You change because Christ tells you too. And if you are loving and is doing things because you are pleasing God, what can man say. When you are doing your job and you are doing it in, and with godly love, don’t worry about the “naysayers”. That’s who they are the “naysayers”. It’s a blessing when you know that people are opposing you because you are doing what’s right. Whatever issues or conflicts you are facing on your job, just give it to Jesus and let him deal with it. Just keep being you and do what is righteous in a godly fashion according to the word of God. Be blessed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold