Understanding

Stand

Don’t be afraid, but trust in the Lord…..

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding”. (Proverbs 9:10). Amen
The above scripture holds true, for those whose complete trust is in the Lord. A few days ago, I was faced with a situation, where I had to address a person because of their behavior. Amazingly, I was warned that I should be careful, how I speak to the person because their families are in authority.
Now, let me tell you, I was having a blood of Jesus; the devil is a liar, in Jesus name, moments. So I said, I only fear one person and his name is Jesus, I would not fear man because I am a child of God. And once, I am not step out of bond when I spoke to the individual about their behavior, all is well. I politely told my colleague, it doesn’t matter what position the person family holds, because who I know is in charge of ALL!
It is sad to know, that people feel they can talk and say whatever they want to others because they family are in “position”. I found it disturbing because other are so afraid to address a client when there are out of line, and would accept the nonsense, that comes out of their mouth. Well, guess what the devil is a liar!!!!!! And when you are a child of God, you don’t accept junk because you are afraid of what a person in position might do. No you stand firm, like the three Hebrew boys, knowing that God has your back.
Today too many people are afraid to stand up for what is right. They are afraid of what others would say or do to them. As I was speaking to the Lord, He said, “had they knew how to fear me, they would not walk around fearing man and being push around like a yoyo”. Amen. My friends the devil will keep bring things to you and not until you stop him, will he flee. I am not saying to go around talking and doing what you want because God has your back. But use wisdom and recognize that you must address some situations, before they get out hand.
Listen, I don’t know what situation(s) have you in fear, where you are afraid, to walk, to sleep or move. But what I do know, is when you are a child of God nothing forming against you, will stand or prosper. You must built up faith like the three Hebrew boys and stand your ground. Not until you let people know who you are and what you stand for will they respect you. If you are fearful today, go back to God and speak to him about the problem. Let you fear be for God, because it a good fear, which teaches you wisdom. Be encouraged and trust in the Lord always. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold