Wonderful

 God is
Trust, Jesus
What an awesome and wonderful God we serve. There is none like him. For past several days I have many things going on. This week school open and I had to get kids ready. I return out to work. One of my relatives died and we have to make funeral arrangements. I have to find time to read the word of God and also write the blog. But I thank God with everything going on, his peace truly surpass every understanding.

Sometimes in life we have so many things going out. But we should never make it affect our relationship and responsibility to God. We must remember that we CANNOT do anything without his presence. We may attempt to do things on our own, but, we will not accomplish it all in our own strength.  Sometimes as I sit and look at all the things I have to do and how God has given me the strength to do it I thank God. Because I know had it not been for him, I don’t know where I would be.

Today you might have a lot going on your plate. You might have family problems, financial problems, health problems, problems on you job, or with a friend, etc. It doesn’t matter what it is, give it to Jesus. Know with a certainty that he will never leave you or forsake you and he will make away when it seems to be no way.  Just remember when it feels overwhelming call on the name of Jesus and he will direct your path.


Understand that no problem or situation is too big or small for God to handle. As a matter of fact your victory can be today. It can be this very moment. “O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. 4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths.5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.6 Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your loving kindnesses, For they are from of old” (Psalm 25:2-6) .Amen.  Whatever is going on, trust in the Lord. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold