My Trust

 God
Stand on the Rock, Jesus
“Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation. 2 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved” (Psalm 62:1-2).

There are times you feel like everything is coming against you. The more you push the more you feel like you are not coming out. But the devil is a liar in Jesus name. Whom the Sun has set freed is freed indeed. As Believers and children of God we should not allow the lies the enemies is using to come at us.  We should not be afraid, but let our hope be stronger in the Lord.  The Lord told us he has given us the power to trample upon lions and scorpions, in name of Jesus.  And believe me; I will use every word and the name of Jesus against any darkness, which is trying to come my way.

For when you know who you are and whom you belongs too, nothing coming against me or anything that belongs to me shall prosper, in Jesus name. My friends, I want to encourage not to look at what you are seeing, but set your faith like a flint that comes what may or not, you WILL NOT BE MOVED, BECAUSE YOU ARE STANDING ON THE ROCK, Christ Jesus.  Amen.


Don’t be afraid of any terror by night or day. Don’t be afraid to step out and walk in faith. Don’t be afraid to uses the words of God to speak life into your situations. Don’t be afraid of binding up and break all strong holds in the name of Jesus. Don’t be afraid PERIOD!!! POINT BLANK!!! For when God is for you who can be against you? Nothing and no one! So let your faith arise, in the name of Jesus and go to battle. Go and recovery all that the enemy has for you. Leave nothing or no one behind. Know that God will never leave you or forsake you, in Jesus name. Amen. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold