Not Forgotten


God knows your name
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.(Psalm 20:7)

God loves you and me
You are never forgotten because God knows your name. There are times during your darkest moments, you tend to question if God is for you or not? But I must say he is ALWAYS there, for he promises that he will never leave us or forsake us. You are never forgotten because he knows your name, your where about, your deepest thoughts, your darkest moments, your happy moments, and your so-so moments.  The key is to trust him.

Trust that he will and is there with you during every trials. Yes, you can feel lonely at times, but know that God is always by your side. We all must go to trials, because without it, there is no testimony. It doesn’t matter how long you have been walking with Christ, know that trials are always there. How you go through it is a different story. Paul went through many, many trials and God did not fail him. Therefore he wouldn’t fail you.  Your focus is to trust and trust and trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understand.

Honestly, speaking there are times I am faced with some situations, I don’t know how I am going to get out. But I never seize to stop trusting in the Lord. When my thoughts begin to wonder, I remind myself that God is for me. Sometimes, I will call on the name of Jesus, until all negative voices stop. Other times, I sing a song and sometimes I meditate on one verse, like the Lord is my strength and salvation, I will not fear.

Every day begins a new day and new opportunities for God do something in our life. We can choose to trust him or choose to believe the lies of the enemy.  I will choose to trust and stand on the promises of God. What about you whose reports will you believe? Don’t let the negative voices coming from the opposition make you doubt if God has forgotten you, because he has not! Rest assured that he knows your name and he is working things out. Only dare to trust in him.  All is well and will continue to be well in your life. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold