Dreams

 Real
God is with you!!!
How many of you can remember your childhood dreams. Where you used to think you can become anyone or anything. Then soon as you begin to shares your dreams with others, they shut you down. First it begins with “you can do that or be that” etc. But let me tell you, the devil is a liar. When you are a child of God you can become or do whatever your heart desire. (Please think positive lol.) Not all of us are working in the field we desire. Some of us are, while others are just doing something to keep themselves occupied. But it’s never too late. When God has a calling on your life, everything that he promised will come to past.  Today many people are feeling broke, bust and disgust, because they have spent all their life, living or trying to please others. But when God is in control, it doesn’t matter what others say or thinking. You are you and people are people. What dreams and plans are you not fulfilling because of what others are saying?

Pay attention, if you listen to people you will get nowhere. When you learn, how to discuss your dreams with God, he will always answer with a yes and amen. For instance, when I was younger, I always wanted to write. But as I got older, people said it wasn’t for me. I was told that “you have to do this and that, but not writing”. So, I put it, on the back burner, because I thought it was no good. Then I wanted to become a counselor, which I am. However, when I give my life to Christ Jesus, he fulfilled both of my passion, by bring it into one. He allowed me to write and empower others as well. Who, but God could have done this? No one! Because when the devil tried to steal my dreams, God was by my side. There was a time when I could not writer a proper sentence, for others to read. But today, thank God, I am writing and many are reading. Sometime, I have to pinch myself to make sure, I am the one who is writing and sharing the word of God. For God is always good.  

I just want to encourage somebody today. It doesn’t matter you age or sex, family status etc., if you have a dream go after it. God always give us, good dreams, but the plan of the devil is to steal it from us. All he needs is for us, not to believe that we cannot do it and then he comes in like a thief and steals it. But the devil is a liar!!!! Point blank!!!!!There is nothing too hard, God cannot do or change for you. The question is, are you believing and trusting in him. “Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 “Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith. (Habakkuk2:1-4). Amen.


Who can stop you from fulfilling your dreams when your Heavenly Father is giving you, the okay?  Yes, yes, yes, Lord, I receive it and I hope you will receive yours to accomplish you heart desire. The only way to shut the mouth of the lions is when you use your faith and trust in the Lord to achieve your dreams. Whether is to begin or finish school, to be a lawyers or doctor, to become an artist, social worker etc. it doesn’t matter!!! God is able to restore and uplift you. Amen and Hallelujah!!!! Just remember it is never too late. Don’t sit in the, ifs and I should have. But, rather get up and do. Dare to believe and trust in the Lord. Be blessed and fulfill your dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold