Order

 Step
Always trust in the Lord
“Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes. Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law” (Psalms 119:133-136).

It’s a blessing when the Lord is ordering your step, because you are sure that obstacles will come but you will not be taken under because of your faith to trust is in the Lord. Recently, I had an opportunity to speak with few friends and when you listen to their story most of them are similar. They are suffering in their health, personal life, or finances. And it’s nobody but the devil, who is trying to rob them their peace. Of course my only solutions is to cry out to Jesus, because I know you cannot change nothing on your own without Jesus ordering your steps, or directing your path.

We all are faced with some type of trials in our life. How we choose to handle it depends on us and who we are trusting in. You better let your trust be in Jesus and know that he will direct your path and put someone in your path to help you through. But you must, must, must trust him despite what you are seeing, feeling, thinking, and hearing. I not going to sit here and say that there isn’t time I am afraid. But when I start to doubt the Lord or even myself, I encourage myself with a verse. Simple by saying the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want or, if God is for me who can be against me etc.


My friends, when you know who you are and whom you belong too, you will never give into your situation without a fight. You will find ways to encourage your faith through reading the word, singing songs of worship, surrounding yourself with faith minded people who can encourage you or go to house of the Lord and worship. When you are trusting in the Lord, he will always order your steps. Don’t ever stop trusting in him. What problems are you facing today? Take it to the Lord in prayers and remember he is faithful. Dare to trust in him and receive the changes you desire. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold