Run to Jesus

 Trusting
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,[a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (Psalm 23)

There are times where you just have to celebrate during your trials. Rejoice because God is with you and he promises never to leave us or forsake. What a mighty God we serve. Oh my friends celebrate this morning and sing a new song unto your Lord. Give him all the honor and praises. Worship His Holy name, for He is above all. God is faithful and his love endures forever.


Who are you going to run to when you are faced with problems? Let it be Jesus. When all seems lost, run to Jesus. When it late in the mid night hours, call on Jesus. Whatever you are facing, Jesus is the answer! I don’t know about you but as for me, the answer and solutions to all my problems is JESUS! He has never failed and He will not fail any time soon. Be of good faith and courage this day. Trust that God will make away when it seems to be no other way. Remember he is faithful to those who are faithful to him. So what’s going to be? Jesus or not! Be blessed and always trust in the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold