Just Believe

Image result for dream
God will make away for You!
There are times we try but never seem to succeed. But I must say we must persevere until we overcome. Sometimes as we go after our dreams and heart desire, it seems that something or someone is blocking us. Fact be told, most time it is true that we are at a standstill. But when your complete trust in the Lord, you can overcome everything and everyone. You will find that you can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthen you.

It amazing how God works in our life, when he comes in he just don’t fix one thing but he fixes everything that needs to be fixed. And there are times we think he is not working or he taking too long. But what amazes me, is that he is always on time and he knows when it’s best to release our blessings. He never gives to us anything prematurely. Rather he releases our blessings when he feels we are ready to enjoy the benefits and we can totally acknowledge it’s because of him.

My friends never give up or give in to your circumstances. Rather keep at it, persevere, go back, see where you are going wrong and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and to help you in areas where you are lacking.  Remember that God, is God and he doesn't need our assistance. But when we acknowledge our short comings and seek his guidance, he will always help us. Whatever you are struggling with, don’t try to do it in your own strength, but seek the help and guidance form Jesus, knowing that he will make away when it seems to be no way.

The word of God say in Psalm 25:1-5, “To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.2 O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.3 Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. 5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day”. Amen. And sometimes all you can do is encourage your soul and spirit with the word of God and trust that he will make away for you and you will not be put to shame. My friends, when it’s your time to shine, no one can stop it. Just believe God today for an impossible miracle. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold