Peace

Image result for jesus
Jesus loves Me!
“And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”(Exodus 33:14)

We are only human and we try to do so much in our own strength only to find that we can become over worked.  Yes with so much going on it is impossible for us to accomplish any task in our own strength. When we don’t seek the presence of the Lord we become overwhelmed and exhausted.  And that’s not what God has called us to be. He didn't say we must try to do everything in our own strength but he requires that we must spend time in his presence. He wants us to spend time reading his word, praying and fasting so our spirit and physical man can become strengthen.

Have you ever feel like you are running on low? Well guess what my friends, it time to slow down, and surrender all to Jesus. Ask him for help and guidance. Know that you can never do all things in your own strength but you can do all things through Christ Jesus. There are times, when I try to do too much. If I am not carefully to seek God guidance and seek his help, every task can seemed too overwhelming. I can become frustrate, without not realizing, I am trying to do too much too in my own strength.


But once, I recognize that I have God who is there to help me things becomes easier. We don’t need to worry or we don’t need to fix everything. Rather all we need to do is speak to God about that which we need help in and that which is troubling our mind and he will work it out. None of us is perfect but we trust in a God who is and many times we just have to rest in presence and everything will be alright.   Whatever you are struggling with, do not be afraid to ask the Lord for help. Allow him to come in and give you rest and peace. Don’t worry but surrender all to Jesus and he will make away for you. Be Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold