Singing

Image result for sunshine
God is faithful!
There are times all you can do is just worship the Lord. You have to sit and talk to him about your fears, your frustrations all that are troubling you and seek his guidance. We must live a life trusting that God is always in control of our destiny. Trusting that God will do what he says he will do. That God is the only one who can deliver us. He is the one who looks beyond our faults and see our needs. He is the one who loves us unconditionally. And he keeps no records of our mistakes, but he forgives us when we ask.

Today the word is simple, stay in God’s presence. Run into his arm and seek his guidance. Don’t look to your left or right but looked to him for guidance. Cry out to him day and night until you receive that which you need. Pray in and out of season and let your request be known unto to him.  The key is to take your eyes off the problem and focus on the solution, the fixer, the deliver, the yoke breaker and that is Jesus. Surrender all to him and wait until he directs your path.

I will sing of your love and justice, Lord.
I will praise you with songs.
2 I will be careful to live a blameless life—
when will you come to help me?
I will lead a life of integrity
in my own home.
3 I will refuse to look at
anything vile and vulgar.
I hate all who deal crookedly;
I will have nothing to do with them.
4 I will reject perverse ideas
and stay away from every evil.
5 I will not tolerate people who slander their neighbors.
I will not endure conceit and pride.
6 I will search for faithful people
to be my companions.
Only those who are above reproach
will be allowed to serve me.
7 I will not allow deceivers to serve in my house,
and liars will not stay in my presence.
8 My daily task will be to ferret out the wicked
and free the city of the Lord from their grip. (Psalm 101). Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold