Peace

Image result for peace
Seek Jesus!
“It is a joy for the just to do justice, but destruction will come to the workers of iniquity” (Proverbs 21:15)

God is such an awesome and great God. Sometimes as I look around I see a great deal of unjust situation around. But we don’t need to justify it for ourselves. Rather we give it to Jesus. We must be confident that God can fight our battles and he will give to us the justice that we deserve. The bible teaches us that we must pray for others, especially those who willfully use us. As there are times when we can question what sense does that make. But I tell you my friends, it makes a lot of sense when it’s God who is your vindicator.

Daily we all face with many challenges. We must choose to do what’s right or wrong. But at end day we as Believer must make sure we are doing what's right because we have a higher calling. We must override our feelings to do that which we want and do what the Holy Spirit is leading us to do. It’s is not always easy but we must be subjective to the one who has our life in his hands and that’s Christ Jesus.

Yes, there are times; I want to take some matters into my own hands. Believe me, if it was up to me, some people would hear it from me a long time. But because I know the God I serve, I don’t have to go that route. I don’t have to speak my mind and worry that I should not have said this or that. Instead I pray and I trust that God will do a better job than me. Sometimes we have to let go of our ego and allow God to work. When we humble ourselves before Jesus, he gave us a peace that surpasses all understanding. That which used to trouble us no longer has any effects. That’s when you know God is working on your side.

It doesn't matter who said what or who have done what, don’t take matters in your own hands. Get down on your knees and pray. Worship the Lord and trust that he will give you the justice you deserve. Don’t waste times trying to figure out the problem, but surrender it all to Jesus. The words of God encourage us not to worry about anything, but pray about everything. Therefore, pray for the justice you need. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold