Water

Image result for water
God is faithful!
Wouldn’t it be nice if you and I can walk on water? Yes, yes, yes, it would be nice for me because I would be able to accomplish something that is totally impossible. Yesterday, while driving my son to school, I was thinking about some of the people in the Bible who had some impossible situations turned into possibilities. I thought for a moment, about some impossible dilemmas, I am facing, and how it can and will be possible in Jesus name. 

I thought of Peter, when he asked the Lord to allow him to walk on water (see Mathew 14:22-33). I wonder how many people would actually have the courage to ask God to allow them to walk on water. And, if he said yes, would they be able do it. I thought maybe some people might come and be like Peter, who easily got distracted by what was going on around him. This caused him to start sinking.
Interestingly, the Lord said to me, I do allow people to walk on water, but they get distracted and lose focus on what their objective is.  He said they get consumed by what others are saying, they look at the impossibilities in their situations, and sometimes they talk themselves out of their own mission. As I furthered exam those words, I said God, that so true. How many times did someone told us something was impossible to accomplish, but, yet we accomplish it, through God’s grace. How many times did we listened to others opinions and talk ourselves out of our blessings?
I soon realize there is a connection between impossibilities and faith. For the word of God said, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrew 11:1). The substance of things not seen is our impossibilities. And when we believe and trust in the Lord, without doubting, it causes us to walk on water, like Peter. That’s why he said it is impossible to please him without faith. Think of it this way, why do we love him and follow his words if we can’t see him? Today activate your faith and trust in Christ, so you can walk on water. Be blessed and know your impossible miracle is closer thank you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold