Forgiveness

Image result for forgiveness
Jesus Loves

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another amazing day. Let me begin by saying I seek forgiveness from anyone I have wronged in the past. I wanted anyone to know who have done me wrong that I have forgiven you, IJN. Amen. My friends’ forgiveness is the key to healing. Forgiveness is what God require of us in order for Him to forgive us of our sins. I wanted everyone to take time out today and just forgive everyone who has hurt you in the past. Whether its mother, brother, father, sister, aunt, ex, spouse, whatever or whomever, forgive them and then seek the Lord to forgive you. My friends, un-forgiveness keeps you living in darkness and bitterness. The Holy Spirit cannot dwell in unclean place. You will pray all time but he will not listen. Some of you have been praying for changes but unable to see the hands of God move because you are dwelling in dead soil. Jesus don’t live in dead place. He is Alive. Start seeking forgiveness and forgive those who have hurt you. The word of God says, “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins’ (Mathew 6:14-15).  My friends, to break changes of bondage, learn to forgive. I pray this morning you guys will forgive others and seek forgiveness from the Lord. Stay Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold