Jesus Love

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another bless and beautiful day. My friends, Jesus is Alive. He is the only person who was raised from the dead and he is in us through Spirit (Once we accept Him as our Lord and Savior). Don’t listen to dead spirit. The reason Jesus is the only dead raised is because He is King of kings and Lord of lords. Don’t think because he raised Lazarus, he has raised others, no. Think when Lazarus was raised, was it only his spirit? Or was it his spirit and body? My friends open your spiritual eyes and wake up and don’t live in sin. Fornication, lust, sexual impurity are not of Christ. Don’t sell your soul to the devil. Rather repent and seek his forgiveness. Jesus is at your door, are you opening? Jesus can only come in, once we invite him in. The word of God said, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Rev.3:20). Are you hearing his knock? People wake up and know God loves you and wants to save your soul from the pit of hill. Seek Him today. Repent, Jesus is coming, and no one will know the appointed time because He will come like a thief in the night. Will you be ready when He comes? I pray that everyone will begin to go into their closet and start to clean your house (heart), and allow Jesus to come in. He knocks, will you guys answer? Stay blessed and remember I am prayer for everyone, please keep me in prayers too. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold