Grace


Image result for god's graceBlessings and Gm to all. Welcome to another wonderful day. Yes because of the Lord grace and mercies me and my children are covered in the blood of the lamb. My friends, I am praying many of you to wake up and check your surroundings because the devil has a price on your head and trust me you be surprised how cheap your soul is being sold for on the black market. Ladies and gentlemen, if you don’t wake up, you will be burning in the pit of hell. Recognize that God has a plan for your life to make you prosper and succeed. I can't elaborate the importance of how much he loves you. Be like the children of Israel when they were building the wall, they watched and prayed until the wall was build. The word of God says, “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever (Mathew 6:13) Amen. People this is the hour to being surrendering yourself to the Lord. Not everyone say lord, lord is of Him. Learn to test the spirit, IJN. Stay bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold