Light

Image result for light
Jesus is the Light

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, what a mighty God we serve. He who created us, in His own image. He who knows us before we were conceived in our mother’s womb. Yes my friends, He knows us and loves us dearly. There is a story in the bible that tell us we must choose which god we want to serve. It asks us the question if we want to choose the gods, our parents or ancestors served or do we want to choose the one and true living God, Jesus Christ. My friends as for me and my children we choose to serve, Jesus Christ. The word of Gods says, “14 “Now therefore, fear the Lord, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of [a]the River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord! 15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of [b]the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”(Joshua 24:14-15). Amen. My friends, I don’t know how you were raised or who you thought God was when you were younger, but I pray you will choose today to serve, Jesus Christ. Living in darkness is not good, especially when you are of age where you know truth. I urge everyone, to go into repentance and seek Jesus. He is knocking at the door, would you let Him in? Stay blessed and walk in the presence of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold