One day at time

Relax

Relax in the Lord

The Lord has an awesome way of teaching us how to relax in his presence. As I began my day yesterday, I had many tasks to complete. One of my many tasks, was to get focus and get someone work done for myself, that I kept putting on the back burner. Can I get a witness? Where you just feel like not today, may tomorrow or day after. Then you realize it has been a very, very long time? Like months (lol).
So as you try to settle down and get focus the enemy always seems to show up. Your head hurts, pain everywhere, you feel hungry and the list goes on. That's the time you need to pray because you have work to do, and you don’t have time to focus on all the negative things. It is important for us as Believers to seek Christ Jesus in our daily activities. Many of us do, but there are times when the enemy, sneaks into our camp and we don't even know. We need to spent time in the word and ask the Lord to renew our strength on daily basis.
Here I was running around all day thinking, I was busy doing work. But, then a colleague of mines said I am concern about. I said why? She said I have been watching you and you seems to be off. To add icing on the cake, I rush out on my lunch break to run an errand, only to realize, today is not Wednesday.My mind knew it was Monday, but I was operating in a spirit of I need to get things done today.

For moment, I stop and spoke to myself, "I am off today"? After thinking of what my colleague said, I begin to pray about it. The Lord said to me, why are you so anxious? I did not even realize, I was because my mind was focus on I need to get work done. His words said, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6). Before I realize it, I was calm and was able to accomplish much more, than what I was doing in my own strength. If you find yourself running around like a "chicken without you head" know it is the work of enemy. Stop yourself! Sit and talk with the Lord. He will renew your strength. Be blessed and be anxious for NOTHING.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold