PUSH


The Time is here, SO, PUSHHH!!!!

Ready, Set, Go...........
This is a new season, with a reason. Many of us are looking for our Double, Double blessings. But you have to fight, before, you get it. Don't sit down and think, because it was declare over your life and you receive it by faith, that's it. No my friend, you better search, look and fight like a crazy person who is vex because you cannot find your Double. Satan is clever and don't think by asking him politely, he will give you, your things. No you better, be Aggressive!
For instance, I was trying to get to an appointment and road blocks, red lights and the list goes on. I tell you, I start screaming in my car; like crazy calling on the name of Jesus, let Him know He didn't bring me this far to leave me. I tell you, the voices of the enemy, said you sound crazy, but I was MAD! More MAD than MAD! Guess what it work, after scream , binding all road blocks. The light turned green and stayed green until, I made my appointment.  In Jesus name, Amen
That reminds me, that as we make our way toward and into our blessings, the enemy would do any and everything to frustrate you. But don't get distracted, don't give in or give up. Fight, fight, fight as crazy! God said He will never leave you or forsake you. The word of God said, “so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10). Therefore, PUSH, PUSH, PUSH and more PUSH, until you have VICTORY!!! Be blessed.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold