Stay on task

Completion
 
Completing an assignment is very important. Most people will start an assignment, but never complete it. For some people it schools, some a new job, etc.  Last night while driving home, I was speaking to Lord about all the things he has allowed me to do. I recently start posting on Facebook and someone mention to me, to create a like pages. I think I figure it out on my own, time will tell (lol).
So as I create the pages, I think I suppose to have 30 people or more to like. Currently I have 7, so here I was saying Lord it would be better with millions. He said yes, it would be, but if a person cannot please me with little, how will they please me with much. I thought about it and it very true. The enemy has fouled many into thinking they can only come or give their life to Christ when they have a lot. And that’s a FAT lie. God does not want our riches, he wants our hearts to worship and praise him in spirit and truth.
Besides he is the creator of everything, why would he need your little? Instead he wants to bless us beyond our imagination. On several occasion, I was fortunate to speak with some people I know, many of them can’t seems to make up their minds of what it is, they want to do in life. Some of them go from job to job, school to school without any success. I often say, you need Christ in your life as balance. It does not matter where you go the enemy will fight you always.
A person must learn to complete task before they start another. Many people are trap into a false believe that if one thing is not working to start another, only to get the same results. We all want success, but to get it we have to put in work. We have to be happy in the little and still  please the Lord, and when more comes, still please him. Whatever, we do, we must know that we are not doing for ourselves, but to please our Father, Jesus, who in return blesses us.
"If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities (Luke 16:10)”
Therefore be happy with what you are doing, now. Keep working on it, knowing that God is pleased. As he is pleased and you are persistence in due time you will be successful. If you have to finish school, then finish. If you have to look for job, then review your resume and start looking. Whatever you have to do, keep at it, and in due season you will accomplish that which you want. I have faith my page will still reach millions, in Jesus name. Amen. Be blessed and stay on task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold