Different Language

 He Knows
Drink from Christ, fountain
“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?”(Luke 6:46). Amen.

God is so awesome and wonderful, he knows all about everyone and everything. Have you ever try speaking to someone who speaks a different language? Usually, it can be very difficult for them to understand you and difficult for you to understand them. Lately, I notice my younger has been calling me by a different name. It sounds like he is speaking a different language. So I find myself just looking at him like child speak English. But then my oldest son said mom he calling you. He speaking Chinese, it mean mom, because they learn it from a program they watch.

Now here I am thinking what wrong with the child. Rather I failed to realize that he was trying to practice the word he has learned. Now when we look at Jesus, we see how great and awesome he is. We can recognize that he speaks and knows all the languages in this world. Have you ever notice, when you are speaking about Jesus, it doesn’t matter the person original language you seems to understand them very well.

Why? Not because you are speaking their language, but because you are speaking the language of Christ Jesus. As I was speaking to the Lord, he said that the problem with many people. They fail to miss their blessings because when he speaks, they don’t listen. It appears that he is speaking a different language. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Yes, I used to be that way. Jesus told me go left and I thinking it not him and went right, only to find myself in more problems (lol).

You see my friends, it doesn’t matter your language Jesus speak all the languages. And in order for us to grow spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, we need to speak his language.  We sometimes, miss our blessings because we refuse to listen to God or we just simple act like when he speaks or bring corrections to us, he is speaking another language. To make it in this word, obedience is the key to the word of God.


There is nothing he cannot see or do for us, when we are obedient him. The question is, are we speaking his language? Or are we dismissing his voice, because we think it not him. The word for today is simple search your heart and chose to listen to the voice of God. He knows all and he know what is best. In order for us to live a fulfilled live, we have to be obedient to him. He is not looking for perfectness, but a willing heart that will be obedient. For none of us is perfect. Don’t miss out on God promises for you because of disobedience to his voice and will. But rather be obedient and speak his language of blessings over your life. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold