Fine Line

 Information
Hope in the Lord
“This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD” (Jeremiah 23:16). Amen

It is very important that we read the fine prints when we are about to sign any contracts or get ourselves involved in any situations. Yesterday, I receive a call from a telemarketing person. She said her name and within less than a minute she explained to me the services. She didn’t ask if I wanted it or not. She said all I need to do is confirm my inform to a voice system and accept. So I said I am not interested in anything and she hang up.

Now I thought to myself, she didn’t ask me if I had any questions for her, but keep insisting on what I will save. Now listen, if we are not careful we can sign up for something and end up worse than we are. They are times when we pray to God and something present itself looking like what we prayed for. If we are not careful to check in with God, we can end up in big trouble.

I have come to learn that when we pray several people are listening. First it is God, second the devil and third we. The devil places him-self just in the middle so he can attempt to fool us. But when we are children of God, nothing forming against us shall prosper. Nevertheless, we must all use wisdom when we have any decisions to make. Not everything that sounds good or looks good is of God.

How many of you can testify that you gotten yourself into the fire because what you thought came from God was not from him. There are times people come into our life acting as though they are for us and in the end they are not. That’s why you must be careful of who you let into your circle. People cannot know your plans, dreams, or business if you don’t tell them.

Many people come and play a role like they have your best interest and deep down the just wanted to make sure you don’t pass them. Just like telemarketer who called, she told me what sounds good and what to do to accept what she is offering. There was no room for questions or concerns. She wanted to sell a product and she was hoping I would have agreed. But thank God for Jesus, who died and given me a choice to chose. I can choice life or death.  I have a choice to accept things that comes to me or not.  A choice to say NO!


As simple as it sound, if we are not careful to exercise our god given rights, they devil will use anything and anyone to bring junk to us. That’s why it is important for you to pay attention to who you are listening to, whom you are sharing your personal information with and they advise you accepts. For the Bible did say they are many wolves in sheep clothing. The word for today is, don’t take everything you hear at face value, but seek the Holy Spirit. Not everything that sounds good is a good deal. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold