Standing

 Help
My trust is in you, Lord
Praises be to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. There is no other God like Jesus. None can compare to him. Trials and tribulations come to test our faith and that’s when we have to stand firm and not be moved. The Bible tells us that God can open doors that no one can close and closes door no one can open. Yet there are times God open a door and just as you begin to give him praises, it seems shut. But the devil is a liar, in Jesus name. Amen

If God said he will open a door than no one can shut, then we MUST believe the report of the Lord. I don’t care what opposition is coming my way but best believe I will stand and hope in Jesus. I shall not and I will not be moved. Despite your trials, I encourage you my friends to not be moved or be stopped. Let your hope continue to be in Jesus until the end.  

Sometimes we face some situation and we ask why? But today, there is no time for why. Rather my cry is Jesus move and make away when there seems to be no way. For my Bible said I should not worry about anything, but pray about everything. So if you are facing any trials today, don’t worry about nothing but pray about everything. Let you hope and trust be in the Lord.
God be merciful to us and bless us,
And cause His face to shine upon us, Selah
2 That Your way may be known on earth,
Your salvation among all nations.
3 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
4 Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy!
For You shall judge the people righteously,
And govern the nations on earth. Selah
5 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
6 Then the earth shall yield her increase;
God, our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us,
And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him. (Psalm 67) Amen

Continue to praise God and ONLY believe his report. Despite what you are seeing, and hearing, know that when God is for you, who can be against you. Be blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold