Motivated

 Hope
Trust in the Lord
Keep moving forward. There are times you can sometimes, feel tired and weary, but that is not the time to give in or give up. But rather it is time to keep pushing forward for the glory of God. Every day begins a new day, for God to perform a miracle in your life. Yet, you must be in faith to receive from him.  For we know it is impossible to please God without faith. The word for today is simple, don’t be discouraged but be encouraged and know that God is able and will rescue you. Let your hope be in him.



                                                           Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
5 For You, O God, have heard my vows;
You have given me the heritage of those who fear Your name.
6 You will prolong the king’s life,
His years as many generations.
7 He shall abide before God forever.
Oh, prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him!
8 So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may daily perform my vows. (Psalm 61)

Whatever trials and tribulations you are facing, know that it is temporary. Each trial makes you stronger. The more intensified your battle is, the sweeter is your VICTORY. Keep your eyes on Jesus and think of your victory. Know that when God is for you, who can be against you. Be Blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold