God is Here

 Always
Relax in Jesus's presence
“The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence” (2 Samuel 22:3). Amen

God is always next to you in times of your trials. Sometimes, the more you push, you feel a sense that you are not getting anywhere. But I must say, don’t pay attention to those feelings. Rather hope, hope, hope and more hope in the Lord. Feelings are something that can bring you distress if you are  not careful. For today you can be happy and tomorrow sad. However, God never changes. He is always right there next to you to break every yoke of bondages.

You must believe that God loves you and he wants the best for you. Nevertheless, the burdens of life can cause you to think that he doesn’t care. But the devil is a liar, in Jesus name. God is always there with us. He said he will never leave us or forsake us. In times of distress, listen, listen for his voices. His voices that say I am here. Don’t make any move until you hear from him. Let him know you need him to speak to you and your situations.

Listen, sometimes, you have to encourage yourself with the word of God. You have to remind yourself of God’s promises over your life. There are times even though you know what the word say, you can feel down. But that’s when you have to encourage self. Sometime it is simple as listening to gospel music. Other times it is simple as just finding one word or verse to meditate on. Like Jesus loves me this I know.


Don’t be discourage, but let your hope arise and keep trusting in Jesus. Recognize there is no issue too big for God. For everything belongs to him and when you are his child, he withholds nothing good from you. Sometimes all you can do is standstill and see the victory the Lord will give to you.  Be encouraged and stay under the protection of the Lord. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold