Don’t be Afraid

 Trust
Stand on the Rock, Jesus...
There are times, when some situations want to overtake you or want you to worry. But you must not be afraid. Instead surrender all to Jesus and trust in him. Don’t matter what comes your way do not give into the feelings of fear or the negative thoughts of the enemy. Know that when God is for you, who can be against you. My mind is made up that this year, I will trust in the Lord more than I did last year.

I know he has brought me out of many storms, and he will do it again and again as I put my complete trust in him. It’s doesn't matter what my situation looks like or what I am going through, I know my God, will deliver. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and David will deliver. My friends, you must build your faith on the Rock, of Christ Jesus. So when the winds and storms hits, you shall not and will not be moved.

The Lord gives to each of us, our own faith, and how we use it depends on us and it will determine the outcomes of our problems. I intend to use mines believing for bigger and better things. I will believe for more peace, joys, happiness, prosperity and most important to always trust in the Lord, without leaning to my own understanding. I will trust the Lord, with everything that concerns me. I will trust him with my family, health, friends, neighbors, job, etc. whatever surrounds me. I will trust him to supply all my needs and to protect my loved ones.

Let it be rooted in your heart that there is nothing man can do to you, without first asking God. Even then they cannot hurt you. The word of God said, “Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy.17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord (Isaiah 54:16-17). Amen and hallelujah. Whatever storm you are facing, you are already in, or about to go into, stand on the solid Rock and know all is going to be well. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold