Sweet Victory

 Only God
God's victory is the best.....
God is wonderful and don’t matter what you are facing I want to encourage you not to stop trusting in the Lord. Yes, the Lord told us that we must write our vision down and though it may tarry it will come to past. You must believe what he says is true and his words never return to him void. When God have given to you victory in any situation you are facing it is sweet, sweet, sweet!

There are some things, I wrote down and to God be the glory, I have gotten the victory, thanks be to Jesus Holy name. Amen. Yes, sometime the years of wait might feel like forever. But when your trust and hope is in the Lord, time doesn't matter. What matter is being persistence, determine to overcome despite what you are seeing, feeling and hearing.  But most importantly, you must have the faith to trust in the Lord. The courage to press forward and the strength to keep knocking until a door open.

I remember before I complete surrender my life to Christ one of my favorite passage was and till is, “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened” (Mathew 7:7-8).Amen. I would read that passage everyday trying to figure out what it means. I would go out every day, believing that if I knock on the right door God will answer. But little did I know the enemy was there with his tricks to close some. But God, praise be to his name, was there with me. His word was encouraging to my soul and food to keep my faith alive to trust in Him, even more.

Yes, some of my blessings tarry, but hallelujah they are coming to past. Praise God. Yes, I had to go through the fire. But guess what, I didn't get burned. I might be scare because of the battle, but no victory is won without battle scares. My friends, be encourage today, and trust that God will make away when it seems to be no way. Trust that all is never lost when you place your heart desires in his hands. Know that things may tarry but in Jesus Holly name it will come to pass and you will have sweet victory. Don’t lose hope but forever hope in the Lord. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold