Never Give Up

Time 
You got the VICTORY, in Jesus name....
Have you ever prayed for something and you got it right away and then another time you pray and it seems like you are not receiving it? Well guess, what never give up and never stop trusting in the Lord. There are times, we feel that we want something right away but God does not give to us what we want when we want. But he will release it when he thinks we are ready. Our blessings do not come late but one time.

But when you do not trust the time of your situations seems to be never ending. But that’s when you must take your eyes off your problem and keep it on Jesus. Seven years ago I wanted my State Board Licensee. I went over twelve times, yet NOTHING! But I held on to the God word, which states whose report, will I believe and I said the Lord. But guess what it never occurred to me that after six years and numerous times of trying I will receive it. Praise God that in December, I sat the exam and two weeks ago, I receive my license.

Let me say yes, there were times, where I felt discourage but I keep believing. I keep on preserving, because I was determine that I will receive the victory and I did. But it’s during the middle of your trials, you feel it more. Nevertheless, when you hold on to your faith and put your trust in the Lord, with a certainty you will revive that which he has promises to you. Believe me I had to fight, and even though I might have a few battle scares, it okay because without them I could not have won my battle.

Whatever you do, don’t give up. Don’t allow time to stress you out. But during the time try to see where you are going wrong and work on improving yourself and situation. Know that better days are ahead of you. When I think of the lady who was in the temple for 18 years bend over, she believed for a change. She was probably saying today is my day, and  every day she went faithfully looking for her deliverance. But one day Jesus showed up and her world were changed. The Bible said, “Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. 11 And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. 12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” 13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God” (Luke 13:10-13).Amen


What a powerful testimony, could you image had she given up she would still bend over today. Had I gave up on my desire, I would be sitting wondering what if, etc. But no just as the women was determining for a break through, so was I and so must you. You have to fight until you have the victory. You have to make up your mind that another day or minute is not reaching you in your situation. Maybe it might be weeks, days, months or even years, don’t let it stop you from trusting in the Lord. Faith is crazy and sometimes, you have to do something different to get God’s attention. Today I want to encourage you that God will do what he promises, if you are faithful and obedient to him. Don’t let your situation take you out. But you take it out in Jesus name. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold