Friend

Jesus, is my friend .....
 Jesus
What a friend we have in Jesus, is found to be very true when your complete trust is in him. Therefore there is none like him and none that can compare to him. He listens and he is always there to carry all your burdens. He guides and protects those he loves. What better friend can you ask for? He never says no, but will correct you, when he sees fit. For only one who truly loves bring correction to those he loves.

I don’t know about you, but I intend to let Jesus be in control of my life. For I recognize, that I am nothing without him and I cannot have life and live it abundantly without him. I thank God that he has paid the price for you and me at the cross, and he was raised to continue perform miracles in our lives. He uses the silly things of this world to confide the wise. My friend there is no better friend or buddy like Jesus.

To see God in his glory, you must first acknowledge him and believe that he is the Son, of God. You must be aware that he died for you and me so we can live, life to the fullest with him navigating every move. “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;[a] and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will[b] ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.(John 15:1-8). Amen


My friends know that God lives in each of us, and when we acknowledge and glorify His, holy name, we being to grow and change in his image. Again I say what a friend we have in Jesus, one who lay down his life for a friend. One who blessed those who diligently seek him, one who is the burden lifter and the yoke breaker!!!!  Don’t let ANYTHING stop Jesus from being your friend. The word for today is simple, is Jesus your friend? If not I encourage you, to invite him in and let him be your best pal. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold