Restore

 God Will
Jesus, is the ANSWER...
God is amazing and he never seizes, to stop loving us or providing for us. His love and mercies, endures forever. As I desire more and more to trust in Jesus, I sometime find myself being frustrated. Not with him, but with myself. There are times, I feel like am not doing enough or my mind go back to something I did wrong and I get upset. And even though I pray about it, I have to let it go and let God. Yes, sometimes it easier said than done, but when you trust God with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, everything works out well.

For past several weeks, I have been praying and asking the Lord, to give me strength to keep trust in him despite, what I see. We all go through periods of a little doubt or feeling alone. If you haven’t felt that way you might one day. Nevertheless, you must NEVER through away your confidence to trust in the Lord. There are times, when I begin to look around and see the wicked succeeding, but I quickly, ask the Lord for forgiveness, because what they have will perish and what God gives to me will be everlasting.

After speaking to God about my thought and fear, he led me to this scripture, “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust,[a]My great army which I sent among you. 26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. 27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame (Joel 2:25-27).Amen.  God is amazing, and when we honestly confessed our fears and frustration, he always sends us a word to empower us.  As I meditate on the passage am I reassured that it doesn't matter all I have lost, because God will restore.

Maybe today you are reading this and feel as though everything in your life is at a standstill. I want to encourage you not give in or give up. Rather confess your fears and frustration to the Lord and allow him to work things out. Don’t get carried away by what you see but recognize if God is for you who can be against you.  Many times, thing are not what they seems. But with Christ Jesus he will always give you the desires of your heart. What he gives will be everlasting. What he restores, no man can changed. The word for today is simple. Make time and honestly speak to God about your situation and believe that he will make the changes you desire. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold