Great

 Faithful
God is amazing and I thank Him because he is faithful. As I mediate in quiet time yesterday, I was feeling overwhelm. Nevertheless, I have learned to surrender all to Jesus. I don’t know but God is magnificent because he has a lot to deal with and yet he gets it all done. No wonder he said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Mathew 11:28). It’s such a powerful verse when you are struggling or trying to figure things out.

If you are like me, I like to know what next beforehand. I like to sometimes, know what I am getting myself into before I get in. But God does not always work that way. Our goal is to trust him, despite how we feel, think, and know.  And many times when we try to figure things out we can become burden. But when we learn to surrender all and trust in the Lord and lean not to our own understanding, thing work out for our benefit and for the glory of God.


I don’t know what you are struggling with or what things you are trying to do on your own. I must say stop yourself, from destruction and surrender it to Jesus. Don’t become burden or overwhelm with things you do not understand, but rather put your trust in him to give you the victory. Remember God is God and he can handle any situation. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold