Healthy

We can do it….
Is your Spiritual man in shape?
It is important to have a healthy body and mind. For some of us, we always keep our spiritual life healthy and our physical body is lacking. It can be vice versa. Nevertheless, in order to keep our sanity it is important that we find balance. For those of us, who are in Christ Jesus, we know he is our balancer. Well, let me tell you, lately I have been slacking in physical strength. I was not taking care of myself, like I suppose too. So as I look it the mirror, I ask myself who are you? Only to discover, it is me, but not “the me”, I want to be (lol).  So I decide that I start back exercising in the morning, but let me tell you, to get back at it, it was hard at first.  Then I as I try my best every day it is becoming easier.

Likewise, when you are lacking in your spiritual life, you have to make time and get into the word.  When someone tells you what the word said, you will not just take what you hear, but you will examine it. Anything is possible with Christ Jesus. Nevertheless, when you don’t spent time in the word getting to know him, you become overweight with burdens problems, issues, conflicts, etc. You might look yourself in the mirror and realize something is wrong. However, a pill or physical workout will not help you. You will need the great physician and he is Jesus. But to access him you have spent time in his word getting to know him.  If you put in five minutes a day, it would work wonders in your life.  Eventually you will increase.


Just as you would spend time working out on your physical body to keep in shape, allow you spiritual body to be in shape. The most important work out, is when your spiritual body is in shape. But it works well, when your physical and spiritual body is fit.   The word of God says, “For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”(John 6:55-58). Amen. That was powerful! Now I don’t know which work out you need. But I encourage you to spend sometime today and ask yourself, where are you lacking and get busy. For me, it is my physical appearance, to start eating healthier and exercise. Not forgetting the most important one, daily devotion with Christ. What will it be for you? Be blessed and be encouraged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold