Housekeeping

 Clean
Allow God to help you keep clean.....
Most people like a clean house or even new things. But in order to have a clean place or have new things you have to work for it. You have to spend time cleaning your home so it would always look nice. Or you have to work in order to get paid so you purchase the new clothing you need or want. In any case both require work. As I spend some time over my school break to clean my home and run errands, I normal don’t have time to do it was refreshing.

My home feels lighter and less clutter. My errands were accomplished and I fell refreshed. As I sit and thank the Lord for helping me to accomplish all that I need to do, it came in my spirit that many people need to clean their spiritual life. They need to uncluttered bad behaviors, hurts, malice, anger etc. In order for us to see the glory of God we cannot walk around with heaviness, in our life or heart.

We have to learn how to surrender all to Jesus. We have to clean our heart, so we can be open to what God have in store for us. When we walk around feeling heavy, there isn’t much we can get accomplish, because we find ourselves caught up trying to figure things out. Instead of, allowing God to work through and work out our burdens. The word of God said, “30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you” (Ephesians 4:30-32).


My friends, what type of housekeeping do you need to do today? God does not look at our outer appearance but our inner man (heart). Don’t be fooled that it is okay to walk around with things inside that you need to let go of. Ask the Lord to help you keep a clean heart and to renew a right spirit in you daily. Remember God does not look for perfection, but any open heart. For none of us is perfect including me.  Whatever you have in your closet, do some soul searching and ask God to help you clean, and when you do you will feel much lighter and much more refreshed. Dare to trust God in everything. Keep a clean heart and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold