Lamb

Peace
Stop and talk with Jesus...
There are times, when fighting for your loved ones it seems to be very difficult. It hurts more, when they very one you are fighting for, is the one who is against. The word of God tells us, that we fight not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high place. But I tell you, sometimes, when you are feeling the pressures you don’t want to hear that you are fighting against NOTHING. Instead, you can and is sometimes, preoccupied with the problems.

For I discover yes, God's words sounds easy, but when it is you who is being tested, O no, it feels like a different story. You want to take matters into your own hands, but that’s when you have to encourage yourself with the word of God. Holding your peace for the appropriate time to speak, can be difficult, but is possible when it is God’s PEACE you are seeking. Times, after times, I heard He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter. And as a sheep is silent before the shearers, he did not open his mouth (Isaiah 53:7). 

I thought to myself, here I am fighting a battle and I have to be silent (the devil is a liar). However, I had too, because Jesus did and so can I. I tell you my friends it was hard, but the PEACE of God is much better! You might be going through some storms with loved ones, but know, given it to God is better. It can be sometimes easier said than done. Nevertheless, keep encouraging yourself with God’s word. Know that all is going to be well, in Jesus name.


Talk to Him, like you are talking to a friend and most important listen to His advice. Overall, be OBEDIENT, to what He says. For it is only, He who knows your situation inside out; He can change and turn the worst situation around. He makes something out of nothing. For, He is the Creator, who makes and breaks every situation at the appropriate time. He loves you and will never leave you alone. Keep your faith alive to trust in Him, to make changes. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold