War

 Confusion
Prayers, always help through TRIALS...
“For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints” (1 Corinthians 14:33)

It’s such a true saying that misery loves company. There are people who are just straight up miserable and love confusion and when you see them you know you have to pray and avoid them. The Bible tells us that confusion is not of God and you best believe it's not. Not because a person goes to church or claim to pray that means, they are of God.

Recently as I observe a situation in my household, I decide that I will pray it through. I would not be the vindicator and take matters into my own hands because as a child of God the battle is never mines, but the Lord. Most time we have to fight through prayer and it doesn't matter how the devil comes, you must be prepared to fight him off through prayers and sometimes fasting. From the time he pops his ugly head up you have to fight him right away. Don’t wait until the situation gets out of hands, but nip it ASAP.

Always, remember when you are a child of the Most High God, nothing forming against you shall and will prosper. We all face trials regardless, if you are a minster, regular person, friend, wife, mother, father, brother, etc. it doesn't matter your status. What matter is, who you are trusting in during your time of trials. My friends it’s only one thing the devil have in mind to kill, steal, and destroy. But my mind is made up as for me and my household; we shall live and not die. We will serve the Lord all the days of our lives, in Jesus name. Amen

I don’t care what situation you’re facing trust in the Lord and he will take care of it. Again I say the battle is never ours but the Lord. You are sure to get a perfect victory when the Lord fights your battles. You are sure to come out victorious, because when God is for you who can be against you. Don’t allow the spirit confusion, to get you upset. Rather, bind it up in Jesus name and stand your ground on the Rock, Jesus and he will direct your path.  Be encouraged today and know all things are possible for those who believe in Jesus. Be Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold